CBSE XI Chemistry Lecture Video
Case Extraminds Edusocial Ltd has come up with top-notch educational DVDs for students from VII to XII standard. The video lectures covers the new CBSE syllabus for the academic session (2012-2013) and are inclusive of textbook lessons, solved examples, notes, labeled diagrams and animated experiments. The series of DVDs offers complete understanding of physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and accountancy so that students can score high marks in the exam.
• DVD’s include classroom lectures, best faculty, powerful images and animation.
• Video lectures conducted in real-time classroom format offers excellent virtual study environment.
• Lessons in the audio-visual format include step-wise explanations with solved solutions.
• Extraminds Educational DVD’s are highly beneficial for revision of important topics, time and again.
Outline of Topics Covered:
• Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
• Structure of Atom
• Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
• Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
• States of Matter
• Redox Reactions
• The s-Block Elements
• The p-Block Elements
• Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
• Environmental Chemistry