High school Biology is the foundation for students wishing to pursue a course in medicine or take up an undergraduate in the subject. It is important to have a through understanding of concepts and the right grounding right from class 11th itself.
- Edurites’ CBSE Biology CD have been designed keeping the class 11th curriculum in mind and offer a chapter wise coverage of all the lessons along with a clear voice over.
- Our CD’s also have an extensive question and answer key with topic wise coverage.
- A glossary of terms used and tips and guidelines to crack exams.
List of chapters covered in our Biology CD’s:
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and Their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
|Demo(s) for this product|