Pebbles Presents “12th Computer Science Reference & Guide” an invaluable reference tool considering the scope and contents of the text book. The goal of this CD is to boost confidence and spark curiosity in students appearing for the +2 Exams and engage them in learning in every possible way. The questions answered are extremely lucid and the animations with well drawn figures help the students to visualize the topics. The objective question session gives a scaled score on line that evaluates the performance and helps understand what we have missed. It is a test to judge the knowledge within the time.
Each lesson is categorized into 3 sessions:
Objective Questions(test) - Extensive drill of frequently repeated questions Short Answers, Important Definitions, Abbreviations, Concepts etc.
Essay Questions - Dazzling animations and visuals integrated with the text.
• An Introduction to Star Office Writer
• Text Formatting
• Correcting Spelling Mistakes
• Working with Tables
• Page Formatting
• Spreadsheet, Database
• Multimedia, Presentation
• Object Oriented Concepts using C ++
• Overview of C ++ & Basic Statements
• Functions & Polymorphism
• Structured Data Type arrays
• Classes and Objects & Inheritance
• Constructors and Destructors
• IT Services , Ethics & Impact on Society