The requirements and benefits of team building for a team leader, a team member and the organization, and the various steps to team building.Â Â
Discuss the need for a team structure, and the challenges and the implications of a lack of a team structure.Â
How to maintain a team by looking at issues like leadership, tools and nurturing a team.
Whenever there is a need - to produce ideas, to develop a plan of action or to come up with solutions to problems, teams are found to be most effective.
- Needs and benefits of team buildingÂ
- A member and the organizationÂ
- Steps to team buildingÂ
- Needs, challenges of team structureÂ
- Implications of lack of team structureÂ
- Team maintenanceÂ
- Understand team playing styleÂ
- Pentium III or higher
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- CD Rom drive
- 16Bit or Higher colour display
- Soundcard, Speakers/Headphones