- Need, Types and Qualities of a good business report.
- How to determine the scope of the topic by analyzing theobjective and the target audience.Â Â
- Collecting and documenting research data.Â
- Exploring the need for filtering data.Â
- Creating conceptual signposts by developing an outline.
- Planning the amount of time, money and personnel required to produce the report.Â
- Do's and Dont's of the use of language.Â
- Organizing and writing the report, including the introduction, corecontent, illustrations, conclusions and recommendations.Â
- Identifying the factors affecting report desing.Â
- Reviewing the document from a macro perspective andÂ
- Making the final changes to the report.Â