This superb Classical Guitar tutorial is designed for the beginner to intermediate player looking to develop their finger style Guitar techniques from basic ideas to more challenging pieces.
Not only will you develop your finger independence through a variety of practical exercises, you will also learn such classical favourites as Greensleeves and Bach's Bouree In E Minor. A must for anyone interested in solo Guitar!
* Introduction (1:22)
* Classical Guitar & Techniques Overview (4:40)
* Exercise Examples 1-4 (12:52)
* Exercise Examples 5-8 (9:26)
* Greensleeves (11:01)
* Tremolo Picking (12:46)
* Rest Stroke - With Example From 'Romance' (11:59)
* Bouree In E Minor (22:09)
* Conclusion (0:55)