Presented by Ableton Certified Trainer Craig McCullough, this series of tutorials not only teaches you everything you need to know to take total control of the Operator synth within Ableton Live, you'll also learn the fundamentals of synthesis too!
Craig takes you on a epic journey teaching you the core concepts of synthesis and sound design such as the basics of pitch and sound, waveforms, harmonics and much more. He then dives into Operator's envelopes, filters, LFO and other common synth controls for a complete understanding of synthesis that you can apply to any virtual or hardware based synth.
If you want to take full advantage of all the advanced features and functions that Operator offers and or learn the core concepts of synthesis that you can apply to other synths, look no further. Checkout 'Synthesis with Operator' today.
* 21 Tutorials / Over 2.5 Hours Total Runtime
* For all beginner to intermediate Ableton Live users
* Tutorials written by Ableton Certified Trainer Craig McCullough
* Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
* Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming