REVIION GUIDE Chemistry is a clear, structured revision programme that covers the core syllabus for your A-level exam. With interactive tests, past papers, instant feedback and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum, this CD-ROM helps focus your revision, provides real exam practice and reinforces classroom study.
How will it help me study?
Compatible with the following exam boards:
- Contains over 1,000 interactive questions to test your knowledge
- Full explanations for each question aid understanding and recall
- Past exam papers and timed tests give real exam practice
- A valuable Key Facts section can be printed out for instant revision anytime, anywhere
- Hints on effective revision planning help reduce exam stress and put you in control
- Tips on the best exam techniques can gain you valuable marks
- Contains a guide to organizing practical work and projects
- Quickfire test for instant assessment
- Practical project guide to help with continuous assessment
- AQA (AEB)
||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP |
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP*
- Pentium 75MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 640 x 480, 256 colour screen
- 20MB RAM available on hard drive
- Quad-speed CD-ROM drive
- 16 bit soundcard
- Loudspeakers or headphones
* For XP, the product must be installed using an Administrator account.