|Take the first step to getting organised with this indispensable interactive guide. |
Do you know where each of your documents is filed? Can you find them without a second thought? Or are you scrambling to find that one piece of work that you could have sworn was on the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa – otherwise known as the uneven stack of papers on your desk.
If you class yourself as the latter, you’re already on the road to organisational recovery. Teaching-you Organisational Skills can help you clear your desk and clear your mind as a result.
Reinforcing your decision to get organised, Teaching-you Organisational Skills reminds you of the benefits of being organised with tips on making an easy transition to becoming a more organised person. And while you may be tempted to remain safe in the comfort of your mess, Teaching-you Organisational Skills can help you overcome the common mental blocks associated with getting your workload in order.
Taking you progressively through various organisational procedures that’ll get you on your way, through to processes designed to keep you on the right track, becoming more organised couldn’t be easier.
While the task of physically arranging your files may still seem a little daunting, you can reside sound in the knowledge that Teaching-you Organisational Skills is only a mouse-click away to help settle your nerves and keep you focused.
So, don’t delay any more; take back control of your space and enjoy a clutter free work life that can save you up to two hours a day and let you to get more creative. Increase your freedom, creativity and inspiration through effective organisation.
Click to see or hide the product features...
- Readiness assessment – rate your own organisational skills and readiness
- Mini-progress tests – check your understanding as you progress through the topics
- Audio video clips with key supporting points – listen to the video and then remind yourself of the key points
- Video examples – watch as you’re shown the best way to get organised
- Mini-video assessments – evaluate the best course of action
- Quick start – start the course where you finished last time
- Clearly categorised sections – take a section at a time
- Follow your progress on the main menu - know what sections you have covered
- Post assessment – see whether you have mastered the content in this program
- Personal evaluation and tips for further study – see if and where you need to improve your knowledge